Pallet USA offers a comprehensive line of new, used, remanufactured and recycled wood pallets and skids for material handling and storage.
The company boasts of investments in automation that are not feasible for smaller operators who comprise the majority of the market.
• Wood pallets available in block and stringer, 2-way and 4-way, flush, wing and inset configurations
• Pallets available in a variety of lumber types, including dense hardwood, softwood, plywood or a wide range of alternative wood materials
• Custom-designed wood pallets
• Heat treating available for ISPM 15 compliance
• Capacity to produce more than 10,000 new and used pallets per day
Used Pallets: As a low cost alternative for our customers, we maintain an extensive inventory of used pallets in various sizes readily available for delivery or pickup.
Delivery: We deliver to companies within a 90-mile radius of our Hartford, Wisconsin, manufacturing plant.
Contact us today for new, used and refurbished pallets: 262-673-6090.