B-Grade Pallets (48" x 40") are stocked and ready for immediate delivery or pickup.
Wondering What a B-Grade Pallet is?
· B-Grade Pallets are used pallets (multiple transfer cycles).
· Have repairs to stringers (Plugs) and top or bottom boards.
· Considerably less expensive than New or A-Grade Pallets .
· Ideal for situations where the pallet will not return to your facility
· Common for any warehousing and shipping need.
B-Grade Pallets are easy to spot - just look for the "PLUGS"
For immediate volume pricing please complete the Contact Us form, call, or email.